Sunday, October 16, 2011

Framed Initial on Scrapbook Paper

Simple project from over the weekend to hang in the girls' room...


Sofia and Olivia have been sharing a room now since the middle of August and it's about time for me to update some things. It had been Sofia's room for just over two years now and everything in there had her name written all over it. Literally. I had brought some of Olivia's stuff - dolls, books, blankets - into the room, but now need to update the walls.

I had a collage of 5 white picture frames all dedicated to Sofia and replaced two of them with this little project, their initials in black cut out and set over scrapbook paper. The paper I had from my stockpile as well as the photo corners. Simply type up the letters in whatever font you choose, print out and cut them with some good scissors. I used glue dots to adhere the letter to the polka dot cardstock and then double-sided tape to attach to the scrapbook paper.

Simple and cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails