Sunday, March 11, 2012

B is for Bowling


I love bowling. Scott and I used to play on a weekly league when we lived in Italy (you don't just play soccer in Italy) and we always had a good time. Helped that you received a trophy at the end of the league no matter how you scored. Antonio probably had 8 of his 16 birthday parties at a bowling alley and that was always a good time too.

Girls have been only once before and they grinned from ear to ear. Only I wasn't there to witness it as Anthony took them while I was having a girl's weekend in Savannah! Hi Emily!

Last night we had a bowling night with friends and we all had a great time. Girls loved the shoes, the glittery disco lights shining everywhere and of course, the company. We took a break to eat some dinner and then it was back to bowling.





Favorite image of the night! Too cute!


Olivia loves her little buddy Katie!


Man, I love these girls!

3 comments:

  1. Hi lis!!! When I saw this title in my reader, I thought back to our weekend and how Anthony took them for the first time without you. Looks like so much fun! My kids have still never been. You've made me want to change that. I love bowling, but obviously its been a while :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Looks like they all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Em! Can you believe he took them for the first time without me?!? At least he got a video from that time which is still pretty cute but I loved seeing it in person Saturday night. We used to go before kids every once in awhile and it was always fun. Miss you!

    Thanks Chaela! We should take Chase soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails