Thursday, March 15, 2012

My 365 Project - 68


My little traveling buddies. Since day one they both have been pretty good sleepers in the car on our rides and I love looking back in the rear-view mirror to this sweet little image. Especially when just before this image it's an image of complete chaos. Someone's looking out the other's window, a book fell on the floor and it's the end of the world, the sun is coming in the window (oh no!) or even better one is completely engrossed in something reading or coloring and quiet and then the other starts poking, prodding and completely annoying the other.

I would like to say that I was driving while I took this picture on my phone but I was as safe as possible about it. Sorry Mom. I won't drive and take pictures again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails