Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We have fun Makin' Music


I really can't say enough wonderful things about Olivia's music class - both her and I love it! We started up back in September on the suggestion from friends and are now about to begin our third session. The instructors are fantastic and Olivia talks about them at home A LOT. They are so great with the kids and you can just tell they really love their jobs. Both of my girls love music, singing and dancing around the house but I feel since the start of these classes and listening to the CDs they give to you at the start of each session (over and over and over again) they have a new-found appreciation for music. Helps that we have it on a lot in the house but I really think this class helped too!

And yes, Olivia's eyes are closed. Taken with my cell phone but they would have been closed anyway since she's technically making her silly face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails