Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Buon Compleanno Chase!


A very fun long weekend in Maryland being with family and celebrating Chase's 1st Birthday! Seems like just yesterday I was on my way to the hospital to meet my brother's little boy. And here is he 1 already! Love that little face, just wish I got to see it a lot more often than I do.



He was not as interested in the gifts as he was in the cool straw cups that Chaela picked up for each of the kids. A fun yellow straw is the way to go and next year he will get 100 of them! And he tried the cake, not sure what he thought of it but he tried it and was so adorable about it too.


Sofia loved the cupcakes!


Sofia and Olivia with sun face trying to get a picture of all the kids. Pretty tough but they were all so cute in their adorable birthday hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails