Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My 365 Project - 71




I know all parents say this about their kids, but I'm just going to put it out there...my kids are pretty cute. Especially when they're in full crazy imagination mode and they come up with the silliest things. After dropping Sofia off at pre-school this morning, I came home to lots of cleaning. Just brushing the surface of the Spring cleaning that awaits me. Thankfully, Olivia is pretty independent and lets me do most of what I need to do. Occasionally, she grabbed a wipe and followed right behind me cleaning up too. God bless her. But then when she got bored with that she went into the other room and just played on her own and I loved listening to her singing to herself or making up stories with her toys. As I peek in one time, she's sitting on the couch with all the toys around her. She has a string from one of our lacing toys and it's dangling onto the carpet from her hand. When I ask her what she's doing she responds "We're on the boat and I'm fishing for fishies." How could I not stop dusting and go give her a big hug and ask her about the fish she caught?

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, so adorable!! love her!! nice fishing hat :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails