Thursday, August 4, 2016

Home again, home again...


And it seems like in the blink of an eye, 7 weeks came and went. So many wonderful memories to add to our collection of a time well spent in my home away from home. AND so many images to share but where to begin. That's always very difficult for me. I start strong and then school begins, life happens and my Italian posts become a little more infrequent. Here's to hoping I can share as much as possible with the same enthusiasm in each post.

I thought I would start my first post of our trip, with the very first picture I took on my 7D. And that is of this little via in the centro storico of Mesagne. This is a favorite corner of mine. I take an even smaller via (street) to arrive just so when I turn the corner this is the first image I see of this little via. This is my first time photographing it at night and I thought it was just as beautiful as during the day.

Here's an old photo I took of the same corner years ago. 2009 to be exact. Not the exact angle, less plants now but same corner. 


Stay tuned for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails