Friday, October 3, 2008

Birthday Weekend in Maryland

We're headed down to Maryland for the weekend to spend time with my family and to celebrate both my mom and Antonio's birthdays. Antonio turned 13 on Tuesday - I can not believe he is officially a teenager - seriously where has the time gone! And it's not polite to say how hold my mom turned, even though I doubt she cares if you knew or not. But along with just hanging out at the house with my family, we're planning on going with my brother and his amazing girlfriend, seeing my Aunt, Uncle and cousins and my god-daughter, Grace. Sofia is going to get a ton of loving since it's been a couple weeks now that we've been back and I am sure everyone is looking forward to that!


Happy Birthday Antonio


Buon Compleanno Mom (and yes, that is me in the background)



Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is beautiful, and Sofia looks so much like you did as a little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails