Sunday, October 19, 2008

A fair and friends

Yesterday was a very busy day for us since I had an all-day craft fair during the day and then at night we went to hang out with friends. Sofia and Anthony came to the fair to show their love and Sofia was all over the place! She was not interested one bit in my table but wanted to run around and check everything out. Which is exactly what she did and I think the other vendors enjoyed her darting from one table to the next.

In the evening we went to hang out with Katie and Emma Tropiano for some playtime and dinner. Sofia has been practicing "Emma" for some time now and she's got it pretty much down pat. The whole drive there was "Emma, Emma, Emma" and one of the first things she said this morning was "Mommy, Emma?" So cute!

My little table at the craft fair - I sell note cards and photography


Hanging out with the girls and Daddy and his friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails