Sunday, October 5, 2008

Roasting at the Pitocco's



Just a few pictures from our fun weekend in Maryland with my family. The time always goes by too fast and there's always something more you wish we could have done together, but we had a great time just the same. My mom received a fire pit for her birthday and we got a ton of use out of that. We roasted marshmallows to make tasty s'mores, had some roasted chestnuts and even toasted my mom's homemade bread right on the fire and then drizzled some olive oil on for some great treats.

Hanging out with Zio Scotty


Sofia loving the fire pit


Mom roasting castagne


My god-daughter, Grace, and Uncle Pete

1 comment:

  1. I love her face looking at the fire! We had our first fire this weekend too. Love this time of year. Glad you had a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails