Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy 1st birthday to my blog!

Today marks one year that I have been blogging and honestly, I have loved every second of it. Now that I am a stay-at-home-mom, it gives me a little assignment each day to keep family and friends in the loop on what's going on in the little Palumbi household. I sincerely hope that you all have enjoyed the pictures of Sofia, highlights of our trips, recipes and also a little bit of randomness. Thank you for checking in, making comments and passing the pictures and blog site along to your friends and family, it really means a lot to me!

Couldn't resist throwing this video in this post to help celebrate my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Happy Bloggerversery!!! The video is awesome. I am poaching it for my blog...can we post video on Facebook? Hummm will have to investigate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Birthday! I've really enjoyed reading about Sofia! What a cutie.

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails