Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's pumpkin time!


We went to Linvilla Orchards this morning for our annual trip to Pumpkinland. What toddler doesn't love pumpkins?! Mine sure do and they had a great time picking out their own little one this year. Linvilla recently renovated and put up this fantastic new Garden Center which is pretty big and houses some very cool items. The girls had a good time walking in the new building but were most interested in getting their pumpkins. I'll have to go back when I have another set of hands to properly browse the place.

Leandro - if you're reading this, the first thing Sofia said when we walked over to the pumpkins was "Leandro came last time to look at pumpkins with me and we ran around together." What can I say? My girl is smitten!








When we got home Sofia wanted to paint her pumpkin and had the best time (note the beaming smile). And I found a use for a lone foil baker cover that I had stashed away.


Olivia, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with the paints and opted to play with my cookbooks instead. Or "bookbooks" as she refers to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails