Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside


Linvilla Orchards is a favorite spot for us and we go pretty regularly. In the warmer months anyway. But after having to cancel plans for a few mornings last week due to Olivia and Anthony's stomach bug, I needed to get out of the house and so did the girls. Not wanting to go to the malls, the only other place I could think of was Linvilla. A little fresh air is always good anyway.

So, we bundled up and took a walk through their new Garden Center and then a walk through the Christmas trees. The girls each picked out a new ornament for their tree and we even got a couple gifts checked off of my list.





Despite the cold temps, I got more than a couple of smiles out of my little girls. They were probably just so happy to be out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails