Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve


I don't think my girls could have looked any cuter than they did Christmas Eve in their coordinating red dresses. Getting them all dolled up at home was so much fun with them running around in their matching white tights and black mary janes giggling and squealing. They knew they were dressed extra special.

After a very successful Christmas Eve mass, we headed over to Nonno Mario and Nonna Mario's house for dinner and presents. I don't think I have to tell you how happy I was to be eating at their house rather than the restaurant. Don't get me wrong, the food is incredible, but there's something about eating in the comfort of a home you know, plenty of distractions for the kids and zero timeline.

I think it's safe to say that the girls loved their gift from Uncle Danny, Zia Paola and Baby Simon. They love the beanbags! Just look at how comfortable Olivia is already on it and she's owned it for all of 10 minutes!



Father and Son


The Nonni with the grandkids - I love how they're all in red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails