Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fun with blocks...Italian style


The girls love their building blocks, spend a good bit of time playing, building and creating. It's fun to hear them talking about what they're building whether it be on their own or with one another. Countless towers have gone up (and then down again), roads have been built for their cars and trains and they make little houses for their animals and dolls. It's already been a great investment!

I love these wooden blocks in particular because along with the alphabet etched colorfully on one side, there are also numbers and animals with their name written in Italian! How wonderful was this find?! I really think that my excitement carried over to the girls because I was so giddy showing them each animal and number and then reading them the word in Italian. I'm sure they already think I'm crazy, but this probably sealed the deal for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails