Monday, August 14, 2017

the days are long...


With the end of summer drawing near, too fast in my opinion, I'm reminded often of my one on one time with my little man is also drawing to a close as he prepares for his first year of pre-school this September. The shock is too much for this mama to stand.

It feels like yesterday that he arrived and became our party of five. First foods, first steps, first words. All milestones that have come, been celebrated and documented and now behind us. We had many days to ourselves and I'll always be grateful (and a little tired) remembering how we filled them. Lazy days around the house playing and watching favorite shows, trips to the park, visiting the library, the zoo and the farms. Our weekly sweet treat date just him and I.

Next stop...preschool. What is a mama to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails