Sunday, March 15, 2009

30 weeks!



I posted this picture on my other blog, but thought I would show it off here as well. We have not been as diligent with taking pictures of my ever-expanding waistline as we were with Sofia, so for the remainder I am going to try to be better. Since I will be having a repeat c-section, we have already scheduled the delivery date to be Friday, May 15th which right now puts me at 9 weeks to go. Of course, this is taking into consideration that everything goes to plan and I don't go into labor before then. We don't know the gender of the baby, so we're going to need to be ready with both a girl and boy's name. The boy's name is pretty much set in stone, but we can not agree on a girl's name that we both love. Sofia wasn't named for her first 24 hours so that just may be the case with this baby too if we end up having another girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails