Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sewing project two is complete!

So, remember back to when I sewed my own valance for the breakfast nook? Well, I had an itch to sew 2 more for Sofia's big girl room and I finally got to them this past weekend and even finished them up. They are not perfect, by any means, but I am so happy with the finished product and proud that I did them myself! Like I have any real extra time on my hands, I'm honestly thinking up other things I can make on my own - must be the nesting bug!

Proof that I do know how to use a sewing maching


Sofia trying to figure out what mommy is doing


Valance numero 1


Valance numero 2


Up close and personal to the fabric


Showing off her mommy's work to her ducky

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Lisa. I love the fabric.
    Keep it up.

    coleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It was fun and not an incredible amount of work, so I just may try something new! We shall see!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails