Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Green Cleaning

Call it a major case of nesting or spring cleaning gearing into overdrive, but I have had the urge to clean or organize everything in sight for the past couple of months. Don't get me wrong, I've always tried to maintain a clean house, but now I'm trying to stick to a cleaning schedule so that in the long run it makes the whole process more efficient.

I decided I needed a cleaning schedule now with baby #2 on the way and things only naturally going to get more hectic. Although I've never been one to wait until the last minute to clean, I figure it can only benefit me and not feel overwhelmed if things seem to be piling up. I came across this article that I thought was a good starting point for me. I'm sure to make some modifications to it as I go along and see what works and what doesn't.

And, of course, having a toddler at home has made me research greener ways to clean. Below are three of my favorite "green" products and all have proven to hold their own:

Greenworks


Seventh Generation


Old faithful, Baking Soda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails