Monday, September 6, 2010

little loves


Just a typical early evening scene in the Palumbi home, watching some cartoons while Mommy prepares dinner. Clearly they are more interested in Clifford here then they are in me taking their picture.


I absolutely love their profiles, those adorable little noses and those sweet pouty lips. And they both have their daddy to thank for their gorgeous lashes. Looking at Olivia's cheeks always reminds me when Sofia had chubby baby cheeks and I used to nibble on them all the time. Now Olivia lets me nibble and she just smiles at me. I love it!




And their perfect little hands. I love how they hold their Mia's so tight and protectively. The love they have for their Mia's is just so sweet.




Finally! Some kind of response to mommy being in the room and snapping away at them. Even if it is Olivia being silly and sticking her tongue out at me!




A quiet evening just hanging out together and I just want to keep these images fresh in my head always. Sitting together on the couch, watching T.V. and not having a care in the world. Simple moments like these happen everyday, they come and go with the blink of an eye. Who's to say we have to be doing something grand to capture a moment so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails