Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Friday!


And a very happy loooong weekend too. I don't understand why every weekend can't be 3 days long. An extra day with Anthony around the house would be fantastic.

In honor of Labor Day weekend, there will be some laboring going on around our house. At least Saturday and Sunday will be busy with our (my) to-do list, but Monday will be reserved for relaxing. Hopefully sitting by my in-laws pool for a bit with the girls, eating with the family and just relaxing. Ahhh. Now let's hope the weather cooperates for Monday.

As for my to-do list...ugh! Actually, being the weird person that I am and loving lists, I'm looking forward to getting a lot done and crossing things off my list. I love to see it all written out in front of me and it is so satisfying to take the pen and cross everything off One. By. One. Did I forget to mention that I'm slightly OCD? Anthony would probably laugh out loud at the "slightly" part, but that's ok. He loves me just the way I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails