Monday, September 20, 2010

1st Day of Preschool...kind of

So, I completely dropped the ball on Sofia's very first day of pre-school and forgot my camera!!! I know, what was wrong with me?!? I took a picture of first baths, first foods, first time in Italy...I don't bring my camera with me for the first day of school!?! Luckily for me, she liked the first day so much that she had a second day.

On her 2nd day of pre-school I treated it like the first and we got there early to take a couple pictures outside her school. AND it worked in our favor because she received her tote bag on the 1st day and so now she can show it off in the pictures.


She is LOVING school! Really gets excited the night before asking if it's tomorrow yet and wanting to know what she is going to do at school. Today was her first real day of the full 2.5 hours and she did really well. Or so she says. I'll have to wait and see if I receive a phone call tonight from her teachers!


Olivia, on the other hand, was very sad to see her sister go into the classroom and she got stuck with me. We bent down to get a hug and kiss from Sofia and I guess she thought she was going to get down and go play with her big sister. She was very upset. But she got happy again the second we were in the car because she knew she was going for a ride. Or she was just happy to have a little peace and quiet without her sister yapping the whole time. Just kidding. Olivia was SO happy to see Sofia when we picked her up and kept smiling at her the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails