Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"I" is for Inquisitive little 16 month old


Olivia is 16 months old today!

She never ceases to amaze me. Always into something whether it be the toy bins, book shelves or my bathroom cabinets. Always like she's looking for something and when she sees that something, she holds on tight and inspects. This morning it was her crocs that are still a little too big for her, tags are still on and all. She spotted them and wouldn't let go through her diaper changes, getting dressed and watching Peep with her big sister. She carried them around with her all morning. It was time to leave for our playdate and I probably would have let her bring them with us had she not dropped them on her own as soon as she heard it was time to leave. She figured she had already gotten everything out of the shoes that she possibly could have and she was onto the next best thing.

Happy 16 months to my curious little one.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails