Thursday, December 13, 2007

12 Days until Christmas

We had a fun full day today! Hung out with Nonna Lisa in the morning and then off to The Staley's in the afternoon to spend time with Katie, Lily and Gabe. I can not get over how big (and super adorable) both Lily and Gabe are getting and such great kids. I think Sofia enjoyed watching them play and run around.

This evening we played Bonko with my mom and her friends and had a great time! Sofia played in her exersaucer and was passed around a bit while the women rolled die, ate yummy appetizers and desserts and shouted "Bonko!" My mom started this game with her group of friends many years ago when we moved back from Italy and they still meet monthly to play at one another's homes.

The kids

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look at Lily and Gabe!! So grown up!

    I am glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails