Monday, December 17, 2007

8 Days until Christmas

Cutest people in my life! How adorable are the both of them playing while I was making dinner?!?


I am so excited for Christmas especially since it's Sofia's first! I'm sure wrapping paper is going to be a big hit with her this holiday, which reminds me that I still have my wrapping to do!!!!

I baked up some sugar cookies tonight and am planning on making Peppermint Bark tomorrow. My friend, Molly, gave me her recipe and said it was easy, so I hope it comes out ok. I will let you know.

This weekend is Anthony's 30th birthday! Yep, the big 3-0 already. We're having a small party for him this Saturday at my in-laws, not a surprise since he wouldn't let me, but it will be fun just the same. And he doesn't want a cake but cupcakes instead so I am loving all this baking I get to do!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday, Anthony! Enjoy your cupcakes, they're my favorite too.

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails