Saturday, December 1, 2007

"On the first day of Christmas..."

So that song only goes up to twelve, but as a countdown to Sofia's first Christmas, I am going to post a Christmas-related activity up until the 25th that we have done with Sofia. I LOVE the holidays and am so excited that this is her first Christmas and New Year's and it's such a big deal to me. Yes, I know she's (god-willing) going to have many more to come, but this is her first...she will never have a first again! And being the huge sap that I am, I'm excited about it and don't care if I'm being too much.

Our first activity with her was taking a walk in the neighborhood to check out the Christmas lights and decorations. She didn't make it very far before falling asleep, but nevertheless, it was her first walk among the Christmas lights.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Enjoy every occasion that comes along! I still have my husband take me out to look at Christmas lights...Ha!Ha! Sometimes we ride in to So. Philly to see the lights strung across the buildings.

    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're perfect.

    Really, it's just not fair to the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails