Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 Days until Christmas

Baking, shopping, and wrapping...Oh My!

I'm so happy with how much I was able to accomplish today...made some more peppermint bark for gifts and for Saturday, wrapped a whole bunch of presents, did some more work on a couple of gifts that I'm making, got all my food shopping for Saturday done, went to the salon where some of my pictures are up and hung up another one and finished buying the last of the Christmas gifts. All that AND I did laundry too! I shouldn't be bragging since most people accomplish all that in just a few hours, but I was proud of myself.

Sofia hung out with me while I wrapped presents and at the suggestion of Nonna Lisa, I just gave her wrapping stuff to play with to keep her occupied and she loved it!



2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails