Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've just been tagged by Molly!

1. What did you accomplish this past week? So far...Had a craft fair on Sunday that was fun and worthwhile, I put up some more Christmas decorations, took Sofia's picture for our Christmas card and have placed the order through Vista Print, bought a heavy winter coat for Sofia, a couple more Christmas gifts purchased, worked at the restaurant last night, reserved our hotel for Lauren and Anthony's wedding, packaged up some of my note cards to sell and managed to get some baking done. I still have a lot more to do by the end of the week!!

2. Did anything not go as expected? Monday I was going to get together with Trish and Ocean, but both babies and mommies needed some much-deserved down time. We ended up going out on Tuesday though, which I was very happy about!

3. What was the highlight of your week?
I'd have to say Monday night Anthony surprised me by coming home early which is always nice. Tonight I'm going out, tomorrow going to visit Lauren in NJ and then Friday I have a craft fair, so some other possibilities to.

4. Did anything exciting happen that you did not expect? See #3 and it snowed today - Sofia's first flurry!

I guess now I have to tag others:

Emily
Lori
Paola
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails