Sunday, December 23, 2007

3 Days until Christmas

Tisk, tisk...I did not post yesterday! But it wasn't because I didn't want to, but rather I didn't have the time, so better late than never.

Anthony turned 30 yesterday! He and I stayed up until midnight Friday night/Saturday morning just so I could be the first to wish him a happy birthday. Sofia was the next to give him birthday wishes (later that morning, of course) and also handed him the card she "picked" out for him! As long as she was able to keep the envelope anyway.

We had a big party for him yesterday evening with roughly 65 in attendance and we couldn't have asked for a better time! It was so wonderful to see everyone and we are so thankful for the family and friends in our lives!












1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails