Saturday, December 1, 2007

Little Ms. Nosy

Sofia does crazy cute stuff that will keep Anthony and I entertained for hours. At this point, she probably has some idea that we think she's pretty fascinating and is just putting on a show for our sake. Most likely, she's bored with her routine, but just goes about it to keep us oohing and aahing over her. Nonetheless, I would like to share with everyone (well, anyone that reads this blog) some of the adorableness that we are privy to each day.

Anthony and I like to call this move "the lean." While not very original or creative on our part, that's exactly what it is. She a little on the curious side and likes to know what's going on around her at all times. Hence, the lean.

5 comments:

  1. Sofia e' uguale alla mamma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personaly think she is looking for her zio Antonio...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personaly think she is looking for her zio Antonio...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE her and I am totally jealous of your red table. Have I told you about my red obsession? Next time we chat I'll gab your ear off about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails