Tuesday, December 4, 2007

21 Days until Christmas

I started Christmas shopping this past summer which is early for me and it's really made a difference. Now that I am a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom), it's much easier to spread out the spending then cramming it in all at once. Why I never did this before, I have no clue, but it's a pretty smart thing to do regardless of if I were still working or not. But, call me crazy, I still like to be out and about during the Christmas season even if I don't need to do anymore shopping. So, Sofia and I brazed the roads and took off for Cherry Hill Mall to meet up with Trish and Miss Ocean.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sofia,

    I am sorry I was grumpy toward the end of our shopping date. I was not feeling well and felt badly for the rest of the day and night. Next time we have a play date, I hope to feel great so we can laugh and smile together.

    Your friend,
    Ocean

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails