Wednesday, December 5, 2007

20 Days until Christmas

Sofia's first snowfall, granted it was only accumulation of about an inch, but it was still her first snow. When I went upstairs to get her this morning, I put her on the window sill to look outside and she was laughing and talking to the snow. Now I don't know if she could actually see it or anything, but it's nice to think that she could. Nevertheless, she very much enjoyed sitting on the sill and staring outside with me. We went up later on in the day and both sat and looked outside at the snow falling and again, she laughed and talked like the snowflakes could hear her and were responding back.

Ta-Da




3 comments:

  1. PICTURE PERFECT!!!!!!!!
    La nipotina piu' bella del mondo, con i suoi gesti si fa capire. Sofia, anche alla nonna Lisa piace molto la neve ed anche io guardavo la neve dalla mia finestra e pensavo: chissa' che cosa pensa la mia bella Sofia quando vede la prima neve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa could you get the 1st and 3rd one for me so I can put it in my room. she is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a copy of the first picture. She looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails