Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 Days until Christmas

Sofia and I had another busy day but we accomplished everything we needed to, so that made me very happy. I did more baking and wrapping, picked up my note cards from the printers (they look really good) and went to my former employer for their holiday luncheon and we were able to see a lot of my old co-workers. It's so nice to see everyone and I am so happy that we do go visit from time to time because I just loved them all and do miss them a lot. Miss Sofia is also always excited to go there because she knows she will be spoiled with hugs and kisses!!

Aunt Lynda and Nonna Lynn were entertaining her with Lynda's adorable antler headband


Sofia and Aunt Katrina are having a heart-to-heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails