Tuesday, August 26, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Soon after Anthony and I got married, my mother-in-law and I were at King of Prussia mall shopping together and there was a Disney Store that was being closed and so everything was on sale. My mother-in-law bought me a huge Mickey and Minnie Mouse stuffed doll for my future children, her future grandchildren.

Both Mickey and Minnie Mouse had been in the same plastic bag that they were purchased in almost 5 years ago just until months ago when we completed Sofia's playroom. Now Sofia says hi to them the minute she goes downstairs, drags them around the basement and gives them kisses. Now we just need to keep it from her that there's a whole place especially for these characters and they're life-size!

Taking Mickey for a walk



Hugs for Mickey

1 comment:

  1. Oh No...well you will have to try and keep my mom from talking about it (impossible task)and of course Grace who LOVES Disney...Good Luck!lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails