Sunday, August 17, 2008

On the eve of my 30th birthday...

We celebrated my 30th birthday with our families on Saturday and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Gorgeous weather, family, awesome food (including chocolate cake - my favorite!) and good times from start to finish.

I'm already getting comments on how I'm doing physically and that I need to start taking it easy...of course, the comments are coming from those that are already older than me. The 20's were very good to me...graduated college, had some interesting work experiences, found and married the man of my dreams and now we have a sweet little girl. I pray that my 30's treat me just as wonderful if not more so!


My little princess


Mom and Zia Mina


Mom and Dad


Nonno Mario watching over Sofia


Antonio attempts a huge splash with his cannonball


My cousin Jeff and brother-in-law Dan, both over 6 feet tall, in the Smart Car


Nonna Maria laughing at Sofia - she's already pooped from all the partying



Zia Mina and Jeff


Anthony and I with Dan and Paola


My mom and I


Anthony and dad being funny


Happy little family

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails