Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nature Girl

Sofia loves being outdoors playing in the grass, picking flowers (just the petals actually), "talking" to the birds and squirrels, watching the kids ride by on their bikes...just about anything really as long as she is outside. She stoops down on the sidewalk and plays with the ants, loves playing in the rain puddles and "helps" me water our plants. I'm going to have to grow some thick skin if this continues and she wants to go camping when she's older...I've never been!



4 comments:

  1. You've never been camping? How can that be!??!

    I will have to take you some time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see Sofia (or pictures) now, I think how I'm so excited to be having a girl! I look at her cute hair pulled back and her dress, and it just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily - never ever, ever...this is why I know my daughter is going to love it.

    Maria - I am so excited you're having a girl now too! Barrettes, skirts, tights and pretty little shoes!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alla nipotina piu' bella del mondo.
    We love you soooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails