Sunday, September 21, 2008

Enjoying the moments

Here I am at the end of another incredible weekend. I am thinking back through all the particular moments and how they made me smile, laugh out loud or just allowed me to sit back and soak up the genuine feeling of bliss and happiness. Times like these are heartwarming, comforting and above all else, really enforce how appreciative we are of the love and friendship around us.

The past days were spent with friends and family all interested in one common goal ...to have as much fun as possible and really live in the moment and enjoy life. Even thinking back to past birthdays, weddings or just hanging out at someone's house puts into perspective that I must always strive for this feeling and try not to let anything else come in the way. Truly living in our day-to-day events however big or small they may be and making the most of each moment together should have been at the top of my New Year's resolutions...if I ever decided to make one of those lists that is. But here it is, now in writing, I'm setting out to make this my priority so this feeling of contentment is a constant in my life.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I wish I wasn't so far behind in my reader and saw it sooner that's okay though now I'll fall asleep smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails