Sunday, September 28, 2008

Organizing Coupons

Every weekend we sit with our Sunday paper and clip coupons. It's pretty much a family event with Anthony and I trading between the fliers to see if the other missed anything and Sofia running around us throwing the paper everywhere.

When it comes to the clipping part, we tend to only clip coupons of things we currently use, but we will throw in one or two coupons of products we either heard or read about and are interested in trying out for ourselves. I store our coupons in an old bill filer that I had thrown in the closet in our office to be tossed at a later date. Well, it's serving this new function very well since it's ideal for sorting the coupons AND it's small enough to fit in my purse. I have the coupons sorted into a few different categories (baby stuff, BJs, health, home, etc.) which makes it easier to locate what I have when I'm making my grocery list. There's an empty slot in the front of the filer that I use to store both my grocery list and the coupons I intend to use for that particular shopping trip which helps on time when out grocery shopping.

If you coupon clip, how do you stay organized?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails