Friday, September 19, 2008

A sign and some silliness

We've only taught Sofia one sign since infancy and in this picture she was signing 'more' - touch together your closed fingertips with both hands. Anthony asked her if she wanted more milk after completing her first bottle and she responded with "more" in sign language. And then she said "peace" to him too...you don't turn down a toddler that signs "more" and then asks "please" too. I hope she always has good manners!


Silly Sofia


Little Miss Manners with her tongue sticking out

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is so so so sweet!! These photos make me wish it was 40 degrees cooler so I could snuggle my kids up in sleepers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! She's been in just a onesie or t-shirts for the summer to sleep in but lately the nights have been a little chilly...I love the footsie sleepers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are such funny pictures!!! I can't wait to see you all on Sunday! When are you getting here? I have a game ( I think a double header). I can't wait to see Sofia in the play kitchen that Mom got her, it looks so cute. We go her this "Pasta Pronto" set, it has stuff like toy pizza, pasta, tomatoes, cheese, pepper, and our favorite, BREAD!!! It looks really cute. Well see you on Sunday!!

    Zio Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails