Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good times with Daddy



I had a very busy weekend, lots of fun stuff going on, but it has been a non-stop couple of days. Between working at the restaurant, early Christmas shopping with a girlfriend, I took my sister-in-law for pedicures, and then my sister-in-law's baby shower all day today, I wasn't around the house much.

Which means Sofia had Anthony all to herself!

Some of the fun stuff daddy and daughter got into this weekend:

- reading books
- chasing one another around the house (I'm not kidding, they do this often)
- playing in the playroom with her trucks and blocks
- tickling sessions
- playing in the nursery with stuffed animals
- and most importantly...watching Italian soccer together

Sofia will not sit still long for cartoons, but she will be completely interested in a soccer game. Anthony thinks she likes listening to the commentators voices rise and fall with the excitement of the game, but I think she just knows a cute face when she sees one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails