Friday, January 15, 2010

Sofia mia


The house is TOO quiet without my little Sofia running around. My mom came up from Maryland a few days ago to pick her up and take her back down to her house to spend a couple days with my parents and Zio Antonio. They've gone out for walks, shopping, and a little lunch date too. She is getting read to, tickled and Nonna Lisa is making all of her favorite meals. Talk about being spoiled!

We are driving down this evening to spend the weekend there and to pick her up. We miss her a ton! I feel like Olivia has been looking around the house for her also. The house is quiet and with only one little Olivia to tend to, I have some free time! Free time? What is that?

Can't wait to see Sofia mia this evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails