Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sittin' around, waiting for an airplane



Last week the girls and I went down to Maryland to visit my family for a couple of days and it was COLD! Because it was so cold, we stayed inside most of the time except for one morning when I took the girls to the BWI playground to watch the planes land. What might not sound like a lot of fun to most people, it was a TON of fun for Sofia. We stayed inside the car, where it was nice and warm, and watched them land for about 30 minutes. Driving back to my parent's house, Sofia couldn't stop talking about the planes we saw, what color they were, what they sounded like, etc. When we got home she told Anthony all about it and wanted to do it again. I think she had a good time!

Note: the blog post title is a little shout-out to one of my brother, Scott's favorite bands...Widespread Panic - I am sure he will appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. i recognized the song immediately! been a long time since i listened to them.

    love that girl, she's so sweet looking out the window.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails