Friday, January 22, 2010

New Day, New You

I have way too many great blogs on my reader and don't spend enough time going through every single post all the time. There just aren't enough hours in a day to do everything I'd like to do. But I came across an awesome post on Wise Bread, a great blog about saving, living frugally and even better - coupons!

The New Year always brings talk of ways to make oneself better, healthier, nicer, skinnier, frugaler (is that even a word). Whatever it might be, we all want to be happier about something at one point or another in our lives. And I thought this little (ok, it isn't that little) list summed up things nicely.

Some of my favorites from the list:

6. Spend time with your family

13. Make food you enjoy

20. Organize yourself

33. Be lazy

43. Sleep - of course, this one is only possible if your kids are sleeping too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails