Friday, November 11, 2011

Off for the weekend...


I'm leaving on a jet plane... in just a few hours.

Headed to Savannah, Georgia for the weekend to meet up with a friend that I haven't seen in FOREVER! The above picture is from a million years ago in Fells Point, MD and the reason it's cut funny is because I have it in a circle frame. I had such trouble getting it to scan just so and this was the best I could do. See, I totally need a weekend away! I am so excited for the time away, but also a tad nervous to leave the girls AND Anthony as this will be the very first time leaving all three of them. It'll be good though, for me and for them. I'll come home to extra hugs and kisses!

Packing for a weekend trip isn't nearly as easy as it may sound. Sure, it's nice to only have one bag to carry one, plus a purse, but filling that bag with the essentials for a fun weekend is difficult. And for that I have Pinterest to thank...yet again! My girlfriend Emily is also on Pinterest and she forwarded me these very adorable collections that she found and they are totally helpful when putting together a few outfits. Love! Now packing won't seem so daunting when you have a template to kind of assist. Kind of like having a personal assistant...wonder if either Sofia or Olivia would be up for the job?

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh I am so excited! travel safely - can't wait to hug you this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails