Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas card outtakes

This past weekend we took some pictures with Scott for our Christmas card. There are so many family pictures to choose from that I love but I loved these too. They just aren't going to make the cut. And I'm sure you can see why.

Only Anthony and I were loving hanging them upside down, I think we're going to re-try this one though...such a fun idea.


Trying to get a solo shot of Olivia was difficult since she was just attached to my legs. Still cute pictures but I'm going to take a single shot of her I think for the card.



Love seeing part of Sofia's face in this one. She loved being outside with her Zios getting our pictures taken.



And I absolutely love this one...if Olivia didn't look like she was falling asleep. I can't blame her, we went right at her nap time but I just thought this picture was so funny too.


These were funny too...we had to get a siblings picture. I am definitely not strong enough to hold up Antonio like Scott did...no little brothers were harmed in the taking of these pictures.


2 comments:

  1. The outtakes are always the best!! I love all the love and laughter in every single one of these. Cannot wait to see the card.

    Ps your hair looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emily! A few more to take and the card will be complete. And thank you...sometimes I just love being able to run my fingers through my hair without running into knotty waves and curls. I know you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails