Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What kind of mood are you in?

Emily, this is right up your alley! 

After just becoming a Pinterest fan, I found yet another site that allows you to waste time have fun. Polyvore. It's fashionista's fun-house! I love the look of mood boards and this allows you to set up your very own with whatever theme you're going for. Like I said, when you have the time, this is a lot of fun. I think it can get a little out of hand though.

There are many boards devoted solely to your wardrobe needs (wants, really) and Polyvore allows you to set them up on your own. In these neat little pages called 'Sets.' Browse page upon page of items of clothing, shoes, accessories and combine to design your very own mood board, similar to those found in fashion magazines.

This is one I put together - so fun! 


black, white and RED!


DAY Birger et Mikkelsen striped top
$90 - net-a-porter.com
Wide leg pants
£85 - coast-stores.com
Bertie ballerina shoes
£70 - houseoffraser.co.uk
Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch handbag
£295 - harveynichols.com
Jenny Bird coin jewelry
$139 - lorisshoes.com
Ladies Velvet Rose Corsage
£3.20 - peacocks.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!! Half the outfits I pin on pinterest are from polyvore. I haven't made a board yet and I haven't spent enough time on there to see if you can just browse other people's boards for ideas. I am clothing obsessed now thanks for pinterest and polyvore - but it's good because my wardrobe needs some inspiration!

    I love the board you made - all my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would appreciate it!!! I'm the same way...I have these clothes in my closet and just getting the ideas of how to put them together differently is so fun.
    AND Sofia got in on the action too and helped me put a board together too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Coleen, I love Red and Red ballet shoes are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails