Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Numero Due

Great, great 2nd Thanksgiving in Maryland with my family this past weekend. My parents watched Chase for a couple nights which meant I got some extra cuddle time with him. When Scott's around he just hogs him all the time! But he was a lot of fun and the girls loved showering him with attention.

He thinks Nonno Nicky is pretty funny too...



Olivia was serious about her coloring this past weekend too and made many masterpieces...


the three cugini were adorable together just doing their thing...


and Sofia had fun playing dress-up.


My mom's home cookin' was the best, I can't thank her enough for having to endure 2 Thanksgiving meals just so I could have a traditional meal at home too. Grazie mama!

What's Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie...


Or apple pie for that matter too?


Anthony and I set out to take a couple pictures of the girls for our Christmas cards...here's a little peek of the cuteness.




Proof that my dad does some work in the kitchen


Mr. Tim teaching Sofia the finer points of football...


and Olivia relaxing with Nonno Nicky while also watching the games.


Great company, awesome good, relaxing times...perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails