Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Princess Unicorn


Sofia had her Thanksgiving Feast at school this morning and it was so adorable. Songs, drumming and snacks...oh my! Each of the kids were able to pick their own Indian name and I laughed out loud at Sofia's when I saw it - Princess Unicorn! Love it! Obviously, we're going through a unicorn phase at home.


Her teachers are fantastic, couldn't ask for a better class for my little girl. I can just tell she's really enjoying herself and loving her schoolmates and teachers.



Time to FEAST!


Eating and chatting with a schoolmate


Sofia and one of her good little buddies


Mrs. Koch's, one of Sofia's teachers that she just loves! Bummed I didn't take a picture with her other teacher too, there's always the Christmas Show next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails