Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Delicious Strawberry Oatmeal Bars

I've been making this deliciousness for a couple years now and I can't get enough of it. And honestly, I can't get enough because I am the only one in the house that eats it. Everyone agrees that the kitchen smells amazing when it's baking, but the girls claim they don't like oatmeal or strawberry jam so neither is brave enough to give it a shot.

More for mama!

The before picture...just check out that butter goodness! Not part of the original recipe but I like to dice up some cold butter and dot it around the top of the oatmeal mix. Butter is good for you right?


The after picture...yummmm! Look at the oozing strawberry jam coming out over the cooked oatmeal! This is a great recipe to add to breakfast, brunch or snack time. Honestly, it's good anytime of day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails