I love quiche. Easy, delicious and I always have the ingredients on hand. And did I mention easy?
This one is a crust less quiche so no need to make a pie crust, buy a frozen pie crust or mess with a refrigerated pastry shell. Just combine, pour and bake. It really doesn't get any easier than this.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheese (I used cheddar cheese but Swiss cheese or mozzarella is great too)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup other ingredients (I used just ham this time)
Other Optional Ingredients:
- cubed ham or crumbled cooked bacon
- chopped tomatoes
- sliced onions
- chopped spinach
- chopped asparagus
- cooked cubed potato
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Pour the egg mixture into an pie dish and bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Make sure center is set and not wiggly at all.